1. Sites covered by this Privacy Statement:
Links to non-LIMITLESS websites:
2. Collection of personal information:
To serve you better and understand your needs and interests, LIMITLESS collects, exports, and uses personal information with adequate notice and consent, along with required filings with data protection authorities, when applicable. For example, when you order products or services, apply for instant credit, request information, subscribe to marketing or support materials, register yourself or your LIMITLESS products, or apply for a job at LIMITLESS, we will ask you to provide personal information to complete these transactions.The types of personal information you provide to us on these pages may include contact information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, financial information such as your credit card number, and other unique information such as user IDs and passwords, billing and transaction information, product and service preferences, contact preferences, educational and employment background, and job interest data. If you apply for instant credit, we will ask you to provide additional sensitive personal information such as salary, and banking information. This information will be used by our financial services providers in determining whether to extend you credit.
On occasion, LIMITLESS may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our site. If you participate, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code).
3. How we use your information:
The information LIMITLESS collects to understand your needs and interests helps LIMITLESS deliver a consistent and personalized experience. For example, LIMITLESS may use your information to:
- administer your account
- provide service and support
- assist you in completing a transaction or order
- communicate with you about products and services
- update you about new services and benefits
- provide personalized promotional offers
- select content to be communicated to you
- send you a newsletter
- personalize some LIMITLESS websites
- allow you to participate in contests and surveys
- contact you for market research regarding LIMITLESS products or services
- or for other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information, or pursuant to your consent.
We will give you the opportunity to choose your privacy preferences regarding the communications we send. The testimonials and stories posted on our website are only posted with the expressed permission of the individual or organization who provided that testimonial or story.
Credit card information is used only for payment processing and fraud prevention. Credit card information and other sensitive personal information required to process a credit decision is not used for any other purpose by our financial services providers or LIMITLESS and will not be kept longer than necessary for providing the services, unless you ask us to retain your credit card information for future purchases.
4. How we share your information:
LIMITLESS will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to others except as described in this Statement. LIMITLESS shares personal information in the following ways:
- LIMITLESS retains service providers and suppliers to deliver complete products, services, and customer solutions and to assist LIMITLESS with marketing and communication initiatives. These providers and suppliers include, for example, credit card processors, providers of customer support and live-help, email service providers, automated data processors, and shipping agents. Suppliers and service providers are required by contract to keep confidential the information received on behalf of LIMITLESS and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for LIMITLESS.
- LIMITLESS will require the export of your personal information to other LIMITLESS-owned business entities in Singapore and worldwide in accordance with this Statement to satisfy your request. Such export is a requirement of providing the information to LIMITLESS.
- Except as described in this Statement, LIMITLESS will not share the personal information you provide to LIMITLESS with non-LIMITLESS third parties without your permission, unless to: (i) respond to duly authorized information requests of police and governmental authorities, (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order, (iii) help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights and properties of LIMITLESS or its subsidiaries, (iv) protect the personal safety of LIMITLESS employees and third parties on LIMITLESS property, or (v) when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others.
- Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, LIMITLESS decides to sell, buy, merge, or otherwise reorganize operations in some countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. It is LIMITLESS' practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
5. Client Confidentiality:
LIMITLESS adheres to confidentiality guidelines established by both the Singapore Association of Social Work (SASW) and Australian Association of Social Work (AASW) under their respective Codes of Ethics when interacting with all individuals engaged as clients, beneficiaries, program participants, and through the LIMITLESS helpline.
LIMITLESS ensures that informed consent is given regarding any information from and about said individuals published on the LIMITLESS website, social media, newsletters, or print media.
LIMITLESS also ensures that informed consent is given before information is shared with other non-LIMITLESS professionals when staff or volunteers of LIMITLESS deem it necessary to involve other agencies or organisations to best help our clients and beneficiaries.
6. Limits to Confidentiality:
While LIMITLESS takes confidentiality seriously, our clients', beneficiaries' and callers' well being is our foremost concern. The general expectation that any social worker, counselor, youth worker, group leader, coach or volunteer in the employ of LIMITLESS will keep information confidential does not apply when disclosure is necessary to prevent serious, foreseeable, and imminent harm to a client or other identifiable person.
In such cases, staff and volunteers of LIMITLESS will work closely with the relevant authorities, including but not limited to the SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE, MINISTRY OF SOCIAL & FAMILY DEVELOPMENT's child protection services and social service offices, INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH, and STATE COURTS to ensure the physical and mental protection of such identifiable person(s).
7. Your choices and selecting your privacy preferences:
LIMITLESS gives you the choice of receiving a variety of information that complements our products and services. You can subscribe to receive certain product-specific and service-specific information and also choose to receive LIMITLESS general communications.
You can make or change your choices about receiving either subscription or general communications at the data collection point or by using other methods, which are listed in the following sections. This option does not apply to communications primarily for the purpose of administering order completion, contracts, support, product safety warnings, driver updates, or other administrative and transactional notices as the primary purpose of these communications is not promotional in nature.
The email communications that you receive from LIMITLESS will be provided in accordance with this statement. Some email communications may utilize automatic data collection tools.
Subscription communications include email newsletters, software updates, etc. that may be expressly requested by you or which you consented to receive. After you request such communications, you may opt out of receiving them by using one of the following methods:
- Select the email "opt out" or "unsubscribe" link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each subscription communication.
- Return to the web page(s) where you originally registered your preferences and follow the opt-out instructions.
Please be aware that when you opt out of receiving certain subscription communications, it may affect the services you have chosen to receive from LIMITLESS where accepting the communications is a condition of receiving the services.
8. Access to and accuracy of your information:
LIMITLESS strives to keep your personal information accurately recorded. We have implemented technology, management processes, and policies to help maintain data accuracy. LIMITLESS provides individuals with reasonable access to personal information that they provided to LIMITLESS and the reasonable ability to review and correct it or ask for anonymization, blockage, or deletion, as applicable. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your data.
9. Keeping your personal information secure:
LIMITLESS takes seriously the trust you place in us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, LIMITLESS utilizes appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information such as credit card information. SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but us. This security measure is working when you see the symbol of either an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser) at the top or bottom of your browser window.
Credit card numbers are used only for processing payments and are not used for other purposes. As part of real-time payment processing, LIMITLESS subscribes to the fraud management services provided by our payment processing partners (DONORBOX, STRIPE, and PAYPAL). This ensures you and LIMITLESS have an extra level of security to guard against credit card fraud and to protect your financial data.
For the protection of our clients and beneficiaries of LIMITLESS, LIMITLESS ensures that all clients and beneficiaries give consent before their names and personal details (stories) are published. In cases where consent is not given or said individual requests to remain anonymous, names and details pertaining to specific cases are changed prior to publishing.
10. Data Retention & Security:
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, please contact us via www.limitless.sg/contact. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is capable of being rendered perfectly secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us via our contact page. The personal information collected when you make a contribution or purchase items by credit card is kept for the purposes of tracking your order and to provide a receipt of the transaction, and as covered in the above section, this information is protected in by the methods described in the above paragraph, and further, this information is stored on an encrypted, secure server managed by a third-party commercial credit card processing institution.
11. Changes to this statement:
Although most changes are likely to be minor, LIMITLESS may change its Privacy Statement from time to time, and in LIMITLESS' sole discretion. LIMITLESS encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its Privacy Statement. Your continued use of this website and any other LIMITLESS owned website after any change in this Privacy Statement will constitute your acceptance of such change.